The Fiber Alternative to Rely on for All of Your Business Internet Needs is Wi-Power
Your business doesn’t exist in a bubble. Whether it’s staying connected with customers, suppliers, or other organizations or giving your employees the tools they need to effectively do their jobs, a speedy, reliable business internet connection is an absolute must. But, if your company is outside the service area of cable, fiber, and DSL internet providers, then it can be a challenge to meet your broadband needs. Satellite connections are slow and vulnerable to inclement weather. Cellular connections are out of the question for business internet use. And, having landlines extended to your location can be cost prohibitive. But, there is another option. Wi-Power® Business Connect is a fixed wireless, line of sight (LOS) network that uses towers and other tall structures as platforms to transmit broadband to an antenna receiver on your building. Easy to set up, reliable, and adaptable to your growing online needs, Wi-Power Business Connect is the perfect fiber alternative solution for companies who can’t afford to fall behind due to a technology disadvantage.
Custom Plans Available for Every Business
The Wi-Power network offers numerous advantages over other business internet services typically provided to companies in rural locations. Our expert field technicians can set up your system quickly and with a minimal amount of structural alterations to your place of business. What’s more, we won’t try to up-sell you on a plan you don’t need. Our number one priority is making sure your broadband needs are fully met. If your company must have a 1 Gbps connection, that’s exactly what you’ll get. If your business internet requirements are more modest, we’ll tailor a plan that’s a perfect fit for your situation.
Other benefits of the Wi-Power Business Connect network include:
- Concierge-level support and service for all enterprise customers
- A 99.99 percent service level guarantee
- Fiber-like speeds and reliability
- Rapid deployments to hard-to-serve areas
- Fast priority service response times for same-day, onsite repairs by local service technicians
- The latest in fixed-wireless technology, with equipment manufactured by Cambium, Cisco, and KPP
- 24/7 network monitoring and support
- Flexible bandwidth that can be upgraded quickly and easily
- Multiple fiber interconnection points throughout the system for increased redundancy and reliability
We can also provide temporary internet connections for construction sites and special event venues. What’s more, Wi-Power can be integrated into your existing communications system if your company already has an internet provider, thus providing an invaluable backup in the event of a primary system outage. Our fixed wireless network can be your lifeline to online accessibility.
Don’t let your business internet ambitions exceed your grasp. Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about the advantages Wi-Power Business Connect can provide for your company.
* Services provided by TransWorld Network, Corp. Service is not available in all areas, and not all plans are available in all areas. With approved credit. Restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Taxes, regulatory, installation/activation, surcharges and other charges are not included. Call for details or visit us at www.wi-power.com or www.twncorp.com for additional information and for terms and conditions of services.